Wednesday 21 December 2011

diary

Today I went to BBC for the first day of rehearsal for BBC sport personality of the year award 2011.
During the rehearsal today each student acted on the celebrity"s character who been chosen for BBC sport personality of the year award 2011. During the rehearsal today we had really hard time also been really tired & had really long working hours for first day of the rehearsal but overall I had great time and enjoyed it also it was lot of fun. Also today I met few famous people such as (Susan (Sue) Barker) a former professional tennis player and television presenter on BBC. Also she will be presenter of the BBC sport personality of the year award 2011 on 22/12/11. Overall during the rehearsal day I gained a lot of experience and I am willing to use this experience I gained today in future during my course in college. The experience I gained today was how to present the act to the stage also how to deal with each individual role will be need for film, news, live show. Also I took few photo that I would like to share here the photo I took is with the Olympic torch that is will be go around country.







No comments:

Post a Comment