Friday 23 December 2011

diary

I went to BBC in Thursday for second day of rehearsal for BBC sport personality of the year award 2011. Again for second day of rehearsal all students acted a celebrity"s character who been chosen for BBC sport personality of the year award 201. During rehearsal this time we didn't had that hard time same as first day because we all know it what we will be doing. This time I had better time and done my roles good and overall   had great time and enjoyed it all. Also today I met more famous people and had to work with some of them such as Gary Lineker the former England  football player and match of the day presenter who present the BBC sport personality, Susan (Sue) Barker the former professional tennis player and TV presenter, Jake Humphrey the youngest ever presenter who present the BBC sport. For second day of rehearsal we had to work with Gary Lineker , Sue Barker, Jake Humphrey and we done our jobs very well and we had really good time with lot of fun. Overall for second day of rehearsal I gained lot of experience during the rehearsal especially working with 3 successful presenter. After we finished the rehearsal I went for red carpet and I met lot of other famous people include the 10 candidate for BBC sport personality of the year award 2011. Then I had VIP for party after the show and there as well I met lot of other Famous faces who are shining in UK"s sport. Also I took quite lot of photo"s that I would like to share here the photo"s I took with all celebrity"s.















No comments:

Post a Comment