Sunday 27 May 2012

Pitch

Pitch

For our news package show which we was told to become with an individual idea and film our own ideas VT to make 30-minute news show, I have decided to investigate about a Kurdish organization which is being developed in Manchester area for Kurdish community based in Stockport and the organisation is called (Kurdistan art & culture). This offers lot of different directions I can go into while filming, editing etc.
However, I will contact peoples, who run this organisation which I know them by myself to get more information about Kurdistan art & culture, I will go to Stockport to meet them and also to find out when the Kurdish festivals will be on to organise for filming my VT. Also I will film my GV’s when Kurdish dancer perform in stage and also I will interview peoples from mentioned organisation and ask them questions about Kurdish culture such as 1- what is the aim of working with this organisation? 2- what is your own role in this organisation? 3- what made you to be involved with this organisation? And so on.
Moreover, I will film some Vox pop which I will ask questions to people from different cultures and communities if they have any information about Kurdish culture and the questions will be such as 1- do you know anything about Kurdistan art & culture? 2- have you ever been to their festivals or dancing show?
Also I will try my best to interview the chairman of the Kurdistan art & culture and ask some questions about when and why they developed such as organisation. Furthermore, there is some limitation on such as. I am not allowed to film anyone without permission so before I film I will ask for their permission to film them. Also I will ask them to sign the release and consent forms for me to be allowed to publish if I need.
Moreover, I will use a graphic for my news VT to make my news report more interesting for audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment