Wednesday 1 May 2013

Diary


Dairy 6/03/2013


In today lesson I logged and captured my VT’s, which I filmed for week 5 of my production week. Firstly I start log and capturing all the VT’s I filmed on Saturday at Amang house when he was painting last part of his artwork. However, after log and capturing my VT’s I planed to star drawing my storyboard for editing the project which I will draw storyboard before I start editing and then I will follow the plan I will make on storyboard. Also today after I finished log and capturing and planning of making storyboard I went to the meeting with other students. The meeting was about planning for end of year show, which will be held in June. In addition we will be involve to create the show plan and we will broadcast it live, so as a broadcast TV students we have to show some of our work and also broadcast the show live through Manchester ustream channel. I think the meeting went well and there was lot of things that we discussed, such as venue, founding and also making ready the place for the show. Furthermore, after we finished the meeting I went back to the class and I star working on my Gantt Chart to show to the tutor about the projects and also the filming I am involving and also to show how my own project going. The Gantt chart I made in the previews was in short details so I had to create new one with all the details of filming and projects I am involving as a camera operator or other roles. I finished my Gantt chart in two different styles, the first one is a rough detail of involving filming other projects such as Futsal, Basketball, Manchester Superstar and Cook and Serve Competition. Also detail of filming my own project and editing date. Then the second Gantt chart is given full detail of each day I am attending each tutors lesson, and all other work I will do from February to July. In addition having Gantt chart is easier to explain to the tutor about what you being doing or you will do in the future, and it’s easy for tutor as well to know what each student up to.
Also I have start editing my project today after I logged and captured all the footage I filmed in previews week and imported to the Final Cut Pro. Hence, I will film last part of my project, which will be the end part of the artwork on Saturday, as I explained about the not finishing my filming last week, which I should have, completed my filming but due to the family issue Mr. Amang did not have time to complete the work last week and as I got information from him that he did not draw at all last week, so for this reason we decided to finished filming Saturday 9th March and I hope it goes well.

In the below pictures you can see my Gantt chart which I created today.  



No comments:

Post a Comment