and we did choose the subject.
and then we made a new Prezi and then we been researched about what roles the camera operator have in studio and finally we got the role of the camera operator in studio its on below
- Work Location
- Outside broadcast
- On Location
Typical Work Activities
- Assembling, Preparing and setting up equipment prior to filming, which may include tripod,monitoring, lighting,
cables and leads,and headphones
- A camera operator usually work under the direction of a director. a camera operator can also work for a director of photography and may be supported by a camera assistant. the role involves a mix of technical and creative skills.
- Studying scripts and taking cues from director or floor manager.
- Being prepared to innovate and experiment with ideas.
- Practicing the camera moves required for pre-arranged shots :
- Working closely with other technical department such as lighting, sound.
- Driving crew,actors and equipment to and from location.
- Camera operator is responsible for the first and second camera assistant and also for camera training.
- Offering advice on how to best to shoot a scene, explaining the impact created by particular shots.
- Finding solution to technical or other practical problems (for on outside broadcast, for example, the natural light condition need to be taken into account when setting up shots.
- Planning shots - when filming an expensive drama scene, such as an explosion, there may be only one chance to get things right so shots need to be meticulously planned beforehand.
- Working quickly, specially as timing is such an important.
- Taking instruction from the director or the director of the photography.